In an effort to motivate and challenge myself as well as to share and show my work with others in (almost) real time, I will post here, every Monday by 11:59 PM, one new piece created that week (allowing myself two weeks off for my honeymoon). When the calendar rolls over to 2011 I will have posted a total of 50 pieces. Whew! No time to chat, gotta get to work!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 40. "A Sixth Fool" 18"x24" oil on canvas




"Where art thou, Adam?" called God.

"Right here, dude, where you put me. Where have you been?" replied Adam.

As all paintings in the "Fools" series this one is a self-portrait. Early on the face started looking very Asian so I just went with it. I mean, look at him. This is a fool who's discarded the "wisdom" of man and surely doesn't pay heed to to the myth that would separate men into races.

No comments:

Post a Comment